OS2008 Damn ugly!!!

On Dec 27, 2007 10:21 AM,  <Karoliina.T.Salminen at nokia.com> wrote:
>  One of the major changes in the desktop has been incorporating composite
> effects into it, thus to make it more appealing to the eye. And in my opinion, it looks
> much better than the previous version, but that is just my personal opinion. At least
> our team (see hildon-desktop ChangeLog for more details from stage.maemo.org
> svn) did a lots of work to enable eye-candy composite effects that were thought to
> be technologically not possible on the platform before.

Karoliina,

When I first flashed the new desktop on my N800 I was really taken by
surprise. I wasn't prepared for such a dramatic change but it only
took a very short time using it for me to quickly grow to like it very
much.

There are plenty of people out here who appreciate the effort that
went into producing this desktop and appreciate the bold change even
if it took them by surprise initially. The improvements in the desktop
appearance from the original N770 release to the current OS2008
release are quite impressive.

Keep up the great work.

John