Keyboard for N800

DZ wrote:
> BTW, latest Apple Wireless compact BT keyboard works fine with N800 (it
> supports HID profile). This keyboard is very comfortable and has a long
> battery life.

I'll second this. I have Nokia's SU-8W because it fits in my camera
(N800) bag for travel but the Apple one is much better for serious
production work. And though it doesn't fold up, it's solidly built. When
I first tried one that a friend bought for his MacBook, he took it out
of his book bag, held it up in front of me, and gave it a strong flex. I
cringed and closed my eyes but he just laughed and powered it on.

-Gary