Keyboard for N800

Anyone got a good USB keyboard for Maemo I have seen some youtube
videos on making the Maemo more like a laptop. However it seems they
use some converter to get it to work. I also read in the past that the
PSP keyboard was a solution but couldn't get a confirmation on this.
Finally the igo seemed to work as a bluetooth keyboard
(http://www.igo.com/product.asp?sku=2524884) under TabletBlog.com
(http://tabletblog.com/search?q=keyboard). So in the end I am still
looking for more alternatives.

--