Keyboard for N800

 > Anyone got a good USB keyboard for Maemo I have seen some youtube
 > videos on making the Maemo more like a laptop. However it seems they
 > use some converter to get it to work. I also read in the past that the
 > PSP keyboard was a solution but couldn't get a confirmation on this.
 > Finally the igo seemed to work as a bluetooth keyboard
 > (http://www.igo.com/product.asp?sku=2524884) under TabletBlog.com
 > (http://tabletblog.com/search?q=keyboard). So in the end I am still
 > looking for more alternatives.

I'm quite happy with the small, 'crippled' igo stowaway; when I'm
doing real work I use a Kinesis countered and ssh into my N800.

But I am having one stupid problem with the keyboard, the key
with ' and " on it seems to act like some sort of stupid
accent-composition key.  Unfortunately there's no xev on the N800 so I
can't find out what events it thinks it's getting or what to say to
xmodmap (which is also not there).

Norman