Keyboard for N800

BTW, latest Apple Wireless compact BT keyboard works fine with N800 (it
supports HID profile). This keyboard is very comfortable and has a long
battery life. I am talking about this model:
http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore?productLearnMore=MB167LL/A
. Personally I have bought it already localized in Russian shop.

- Denis