WPA difficulties

technut wrote:
> Did you follow the steps in my first answer?  ie. Go into Control panel
> / Certificate manager / Authorities tab....  Select the cert and choose
> Trust, then check the WLAN box.

Yep. Mail, Browser, and WLAN were already checked.

> Worked for me on N800 / OS2007.

That's what I have. It's still popping up the complaint.

a) how do I tell it which cert to use for which connection?

b) why is it even checking for a cert? I didn't ask it to.
    No other system (Win, Mac, Ubuntu) I use on this network does this.

///Peter