From: maemo-users-bounces at maemo.org [mailto:maemo-users-bounces at maemo.org]
On Behalf Of Jonathan Greene
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 8:36 AM
To: John Holmblad
Cc: maemo-users at maemo.org
Subject: Re: Virtual Palm OS on your Nokia N-Series

absolutely ... I'm used to beta though this is is more true to the
term than we are accustomed to seeing most of the time these days.  I
can't see using this on a daily basis for now

On Nov 14, 2007 10:34 AM, John Holmblad <jholmblad at acadiasecurenets.com>
wrote:

>  Jonathan,
>
>  I guess that is why Access is referring to it as Beta software. For those
> who have not done so, the short (~7 page) white paper on the Garnet VM
> available on the downloads page is worth a read.
>

> Best Regards,
>

> John Holmblad
>

> Acadia Secure Networks, LLC
>

>  Jonathan Greene wrote:
>  http://www.maemoapps.com/2007/11/14/palm-on-your-nokia-tablet/
>
> My thought is that this is far from ready for primetime...
>

> On Nov 13, 2007 11:26 PM, <hendrik at topoi.pooq.com> wrote:
>

>  On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 11:48:06AM +0100, Christian Otto Stelter wrote:
>

>  Hi!
>
> Just spotted on #maemo.

http://www.engadget.com/2007/11/13/virtual-palm-os-on-your-nokia-n-series-ta
blet-hoozah/

> http://www.access-company.com/products/gvm/
>
> r0x0r ;-)
>
>  cos
>
>  Is that the Palm emulation from the Palm development environ? If so,
> it's presumably intended so that you can write Palm software and debug
> it on your Nokia.
>
> -- hendrik

Jonathan Greene
+1.914.750.8740