WPA difficulties

You get the "can't find a certificate to validate the server" error
message if you either don't have the matching root cert, or if it isn't
enabled for WLAN connections.

If you can figure out which CA your Radius server certificate is from
(eg. Entrust? Verisign? ask the Radius admin guys), then go into Control
panel / Certificate manager / Authorities tab and you'll probably see
the root certificate that matches the Radius cert.  Select it and choose
Trust, then check the WLAN box.

If you've got it right, you should no longer see that error message.

Sorry, can't help you on the "Require client auth" checkbox in Advanced
/ EAP... I don't need/use it.

technut