Details on SVG support status on N810 browser ?

Hi,

ext Marco Solari wrote:
> reading specs for N810 I see "SVG support". Can anyone point me to a "N810
> SVG support status" page, with some more details ?
> Thanks in advance, everybody.

We've had  SVG loader since N770 I think.  Just do
"dpkg -s gdk-osso-svg-loader" on the device.

I think the loader supports SVG Tiny standard, not the full SVG spec
and that Image viewer application uses it to load SVG (Tiny) images.

Other applications on the device can use this as they can use any other
Gdk-pixbuf loaders.  The module is proprietary though (Open Source
implementations use floating point and are slower).

	- Eero