[Fwd: Re: Fwd: Skype on N800]

The RTCOMM software in development adds SIP support to the built-in
software set, and so can be used as a skype replacement.  GizmoProject
has also been used as a closed-source but open-protocol voice client.

(See planet.gnome.org for information on why that slashdot article is
probably overblown, btw)

Ryan

--
Ryan Pavlik
AbiWord Win32 Platform Maintainer, Art Lead: www.abisource.com

"Optimism is the father that leads to achievement."
 -- Helen Keller

"The folder structure in a modern Linux distribution such as Ubuntu
was largely inspired by the original UNIX foundations that were
created by men with large beards and sensible jumpers."
 -- Jono Bacon, The Ubuntu Guide