maemo-users Digest, Vol 28, Issue 60

> Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 23:32:00 -0400
> From: Hal Vaughan <hal at thresholddigital.com>
> Subject: Re: 770 Brickage
>
> On Tuesday 28 August 2007, Jesse Thompson wrote:
> > I've tried removing the
> > battery and keeping it out overnight, put it back in, no dice.
>
> I was just posting about a similar issue.  Try taking your battery out,
> reinstalling it, and starting it up after that.  It worked for me.
>
> Hal

Thank you for the tip Hal, but I have tried removing the battery and
keeping it out overnight, put it back in, no dice.

I have ordered a spare battery and spare charger though, we'll see if
they have any impact (that and warrantee folks make you try that first
anyway)

Thanks again for confirming I haven't left any of the stones unturned.
As developments unfold I'll post the results up in here. :)

- - Jesse