Subject: Re: Fwd: Skype on N800
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 09:23:31 +0100
From: Alan Williamson <alan at blog-city.com>
To: James Sparenberg <james at linuxrebel.org>

> The last point above has value in light of a recent development.  I could
> point to 2 things 1.  the shear hype surround the iPhone.  and second the
> expert surfing done by the RAZR team managing to release a new "color" or
> other change every time  sales began to slow.

I agree -- the hype around the iPhone has been interesting to watch.
Especially as they address the awful onscreen keyboard usage which seems
to be getting people in a bit of a tizz.

If you look at the video on the Apple site; they have everything the
N800 has, except for one rather cool little feature.  But that is
something i am sure nokia could easily add in with a next release
(predicts which key you are going to press next and makes that box bigger).

Nokia -- get thy head out of the sand and take a leaf out of that Jobs
boy book -- either start hyping up your cool stuff, or give US THE TOOLS
and we'll do it for you!

--
Alan Williamson
  "a wiki -and- a blog" @ http://www.Blog-City.com/