Fwd: Skype on N800

On Monday 02 July 2007 08:47:59 Neil MacLeod wrote:
<snip />

> For the record, I'm not flaming anyone in particular either - well OK,
> maybe just the whole Nokia Marketing Department! :)
>
> The secrecy is understandable where some aspects of development are
> concerned, but my main point is that Nokia could do more to build some
> "hype" about the forthcoming release by dropping a few hints in public,

<snip />

The last point above has value in light of a recent development.  I could
point to 2 things 1.  the shear hype surround the iPhone.  and second the
expert surfing done by the RAZR team managing to release a new "color" or
other change every time  sales began to slow.

I for one have drank deeply of the Nokia flavored kool-aid and love it.  More
please!

James