Fwd: Skype on N800

Hi,

> Something like "a new firmware release is planned for next month, but
> don't jump on us if we miss the date again. We made major improvements
> in x, y and z and there are some surprise new features most of you will
> like a lot."

  Just to say that something like that came to public when we had the
announcement of Skype for N800. It said that at the end of the first
semester we would have Skype for N800 and if I'm not wrong (I'm not
sure about this), somewhere they pointed out that we also should have
a firmware release, this is why everybody is talking about this
"imminent" firmware.

BR,

Blog: http://labs.morpheuz.eng.br/blog/
PGP: 0xDBEEAAC3 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net