my two big fustrations with the N800 - please help me find aworkaround!

"ext Tomas Junnonen" <tomas.junnonen at nokia.com> writes:

> - Requesting access through the interface creates an entry in a
>   ticket tracker, where it can be voted and commented on. Access is
>   granted (or not) when a repo admin resolves the ticket.

Would you do this for each new version of a package, or only for the
initial upload of the first version?

I think these cases are different enough to have different criteria
and a different process for accepting them.

In order for this to work for each new version, there would need to be
a repository with the packages that have not yet been accepted.  What
you are voting on is the quality of the software in the package and
the quality of its integration with the rest of the packages.  You
will have to see the package in action to be able to get a useful
opinion about it.