N800 Case - Still not here

On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 03:06:10 +0300
<quim.gil at nokia.com> wrote:

> I have just checked Nokia and Nseries websites and the case is there:
> http://europe.nokia.com/n800case
>
> http://www.nseries.com/index.html#l=products,n800,accessories

Hello,
	I simply don't understand why one would want Nokia to provide a
case given all the other options. Those include Pdair, Boxwave,
Calculator Source, Otterbox to name a few. A search on ITT for cases
will show several threads. Nokia's case is simply going to be a
rebranded case from someone else.
	Maybe I'm way off, but I'd rather have Nokia work on hardware &
software. As a side note, I made my own using a leather book case for
the 800, and a stud from an old 770 aluminum case for the belt loop.
Both from Pdair.

Best Regards,

--
Peter The Plumber sm on the Road