IT OS 2007 v.3 Upgrade

>> I think we should stop wasting time on things like this that really
>> don't matter and concentrate on things that do. In my experience
>> anything that involves legal takes ages and is very difficult to
>> change
>
> Hmmm... That's an interesting point and one obviously one that is shared by
> Nokia.  My point is simply this - what one person finds a waste of time is
> not by another.

In spite of the "wasting time" comment, I don't think anyone is trying
to say that this bug doesn't matter.  It's been noted that the effort in
fixing it is substantial (due to the involvement of legal), and it's a
fact that there is a trivial workaround (clicking ok a few times when
you flash the device).  There are other bugs that that do not have
trivial workarounds, some of them have been waiting for fixes much
longer than this report.  In a world with limited resources, not
everything can get fixed "right now".

It's also worth noting that someone (marius?) offered to accept a patch
to disable the dialog in red-pill mode.  If the bug is very important to
you or anyone else, they can create a fix or organize a
bounty/sponsorship to encourage someone else to create one.

Thanks,
Mike