Failure Rate of 770s update. now 17%

2007/3/14, Sebi Ryffel <s.ryffel at gmail.com>:
> I went to the store too, but they had no idea although its covered by the european
> warranty.  They told me to send it to a repair center. Where did you send it to?
I think I used the support-form at the German Nokia-website
(www.nokia.de/service) and they replied via eMail. Unfortunately, I
can't find the mail right now, but I they at least asked for my
snail-mail-adress.
The pickup was done by TNT parcel-service, the delivery of the new
unit was done by DPD, just like the first unit and my N800. I had to
repack the broken unit into it's original box with all the equipment
and stuff - just like I revieved it. I will search some other
mail-accounts in case I provided another one to the service, the date
was something around the 17th of January.

Kind regards,
Patric