Failure Rate of 770s update. now 17%

We have a little pile of 3 770s to send back, 1 is on its way back to
us, 1 has been replaced.  For some bizarre reason they insist on
picking each one up separately, meanwhile we are doing advanced
replacement for our customers so kind of expensive for us to have
broken stock sitting around.

Regards
Simon