Failure Rate of 770s update. now 17%

My N800 failed after 4 weeks only. Before that I had all kinds of problems
including random reboots, infinite rebooting after the nokia screen and
crashes. And finally the unit died.

I don't find that to be very tragic. I bought devices before, which turned
out to be broken. But they usually were replaced immediately. My N800
however is now in repair service for 5 weeks! They are "waiting for parts"
and have no idea how much longer it will take. This I find to be
unacceptable and a strong reason not to buy a product from nokia again.

What did you do with your broken units?

Sebi