Failure Rate of 770s update. now 17%

2007/3/14, Sebi Ryffel <s.ryffel at gmail.com>:
> I don't find that to be very tragic. I bought devices before, which turned
> out to be broken. But they usually were replaced immediately. My N800
> however is now in repair service for 5 weeks! They are "waiting for parts"
> and have no idea how much longer it will take. This I find to be
> unacceptable and a strong reason not to buy a product from nokia again.
Nokias service seems to differ from country to country. When my 770
went WSOD last year, it got picked up at my house and I got a new one
within a week. For free.

On the other hand, I went to a Nokia-store first and asked for support
and was told that the device was completely unsupported in Germany at
that time.

Kind regards,
Patric