Working vCard file?

On 3/14/07, Tim <tim at samoff.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>  I was wondering if anyone had a working vCard file they could
> share... I've tried a couple that I've downloaded from different apps
> and each produces a file format error when I try to import it (in the
> default Contacts app as well as GPE Contacts). I'd love to see a file
> that works so that I could compare it with my own in order to see
> what's causing the problem.

Here you go.
This imported fine into the Openhand Contacts app ... I don't have the
gpe one installed anymore.

The one thing it can't seem to do is import more than the first
contact out of a vCard with multiple contacts in it. If it could do
that, had proper merging of similar contacts and vCard export, it
would be perfect.

/Mike