 Subject: Re: Question about gPodder...
 From:  Michael Thompson
 To: "Tim"
    Date: 03/14/2007 9:58 am
 I'd just use the xterm to delete (or move) that file and I would
expect gpodder will re-create it. I guess you'd loose the podcasts
you'd subscribed to.
 You could fsck your card (from a Linux box say) to check if it's
anything to do with the card or did the application break it,
 Anyway good luck
 Michael
 On 14/03/07, Tim  wrote:  Hmmm... Ok. I have the Configuration
Manager installed, so maybe I'll be able to dig around and fund
something.
 Thanks so much,
 Tim
 ---