[maemo-users] Some Thoughts Regarding IT OS 2007 and the N800

Hi,

>Regarding 12- 24-hour time, I recommend, for the next update,
>you provide the ability of the user to choose which they
>desire.

I was kind of campaigning for that back then it was specified (when we
were making
the 770), however, not everybody did agree with me and it was not me
that was
going to decide it anyway, so it is thus the way it is now - English ->
12 hour clock
Finnish -> 24 hour clock.

>  Military personnel in the US, for example, use a
>24-hour clock as do many international corporations.  Visitors
>to the US may see the N800 and decide to purchase one at a
>local CompUSA and be disappointed that it uses US time.

Well, I use English language on my N93 and it does the same thing and it
is pretty
odd for me since I would prefer to use English + 24 hour clock and I
have used to
the 24 hour clock. But one can't ever get everything and it is not
possible to please
everybody always at the same time.

Best Regards,
Karoliina