[maemo-users] Some Thoughts Regarding IT OS 2007 and the N800

> >  Military personnel in the US, for example, use a 24-hour
> clock as do
> >many international corporations.  Visitors to the US may see
> the N800
> >and decide to purchase one at a local CompUSA and be
> disappointed that
> >it uses US time.
>
> Well, I use English language on my N93 and it does the same
> thing and it is pretty odd for me since I would prefer to use
> English + 24 hour clock and I have used to the 24 hour clock.
> But one can't ever get everything and it is not possible to
> please everybody always at the same time.

I'd vote for the ability to change that as even some English people use 24hr
clocks (when they can) ;)

Speaking of which, would it be that much extra effort to let people change
the individual regional settings (e.g. decimal separator, date format). I
can think of times when one might want to not have this specified (e.g. If I
were an American living in Germany I might always want to use a US style
date, but also a comma as a decimal separator). I'm sure there must be
better illustrations that that one mind you!

Cheers,

Simon