[maemo-users] Should I change repos?

I definitely followed the instructions - have not seen the video -
will have to look that up.

You can stream Ogg I believe with Slim Server which is free
http://www.slimdevices.com.  You just need to open the port on your
router and you can access things remotely via web and then in the
audio player.  I've not done this with the 770 but have had success on
a few macs.  You might want to use a dyndns if you don't have a static
IP at home...