[maemo-users] To the Maemo-Users List Manager: Setting the default reply to: for this list

On Mon, Dec 04, 2006 at 09:06:54PM +0100, Paule Ecimovic wrote:
> How about setting the default reply-to for the maemo-users list to
> "maemo-users" rather than to each individual list contributer. This
> way, replies would be posted back to the list by default rather than
> being sent to the one person to whose point/question/comment one is
> immediately replying.

-0.5

My mailer has separate "reply" and "reply to list" functions.  I have in
the past accidentally sent personal replies to lists that obnoxiously
rewrite the Reply-To header.

Marius Gedminas
--
Given enough eyeballs all bugs are shallow.
		-- Eric S. Raymond, "The Cathedral and the Bazaar"