[maemo-users] To the Maemo-Users List Manager: Setting the default reply to: for this list

On 12/4/06, Paule Ecimovic <paule at certrex.net> wrote:
> How about setting the default reply-to for the maemo-users list to
> "maemo-users" rather than to each individual list contributer. This way,
> replies would be posted back to the list by default rather than being sent
> to the one person to whose point/question/comment one is immediately
> replying.

I mentioned that previously and some people reacted strongly (see
thread titled "Mailing list Reply-to"). There are some out there that
are passionate about having automatic list-mailers not rewriting the
headers of emails. I don't care strongly enough to argue about it
though. Just be forewarned :]