[maemo-users] Should I change repos?

On 12/05/06/12/06 08:25 -0500, Jonathan Greene wrote:
>I can't get it to work at all either.  I initially used mistral and it
>did not install - switched to Scirocco and it installed but won't run.
>
>I can run it but I only see the startup screen and then it quits back
>to the home screen.  How far did you guys get?
If you mean canola, it works perfectly fine for me, and I love it (sorry,
that's rubbing it now for you, I guess). I'm afraid I'm not of much help, I
followed the directions literally and it worked from the start.

Now I wonder things such as:
- how to get my dutch online television providers to use a media format
  that the n770/canola understands,
- how to stream my ogg files over the internet, and how to tell canola to
  look for a remote stream server,
- how to fit all my pictures on the n770.

 -eyal