[maemo-users] Bluetooth GPS connection with closed cover? (Re: Metal case for Nokia 770)

Hi!
Eactly!
If your connect to your GPS using rfcomm and then make a "cat" on the
rfcomm device and then close the cover you will recognise that the
connection happily stays connected and produces data (look at the
timestamps).
This is just a feature of Maemo-Mapper.

Cheers
  nils