[maemo-users] Bluetooth GPS connection with closed cover? (Re: Metal case for Nokia 770)

  Hi David,

probably you refer to Tools -> Control panel -> Connectivity -> Disconnect
when cover on device ?

To me it looks like this option indeed only affects Bluetooth/WLAN
_Internet_ connections, not Bluetooth GPS connections.

I unchecked this option, but still my Bluetooth GPS connection was alway
disconnected when I put the cover on the device, and the device
automatically reconnected when I opened the cover again. But this is not
what we want! We want the Bluetooth GPS connection to remain active all the
time, even when the cover is closed.

Any other idea on how to keep a Bluetooth GPS connection active when the
cover is closed on the device?

  Armin.