[maemo-users] How to debug File Manager BT Phone browsing?

Hi Johan,

Thanks for your helpful answer!

I've tried the first option immediately, with this disappointing result:

~ $ gnomevfs-ls obex://[00:17:4B:66:FF:3A]/
Error opening: Service not available
~ $

I know this is the correct address because the phone asks to accept the
connection from my Nokia 770.

Does this mean that my new Nokia 6280 does not support the BT obex protocol?
Do you know of an alternative way to communicate from the 770 to the
6280 (via BT)?

Thanks again,

-- Carel