[maemo-users] How to debug File Manager BT Phone browsing?

Hi Maemo users,

I have problems connecting my Nokia 770 to my Nokia 6280 phone via
bluetooth.
The pairing works, the DUN (Internet connection) works.
However when I try to browse the content (pictures etc.) of my phone via
the Nokia 770 File Manager, I always get a "Unable to connect to phone"
message.
Is there a possibility to analyze why this does not work?
I have xterm and hcitool installed, but have no clue on how to "replay"
the File Manager's interaction via hcitool. Or are there other
possibilities?

Thanks for your help,

-- Carel