[maemo-users] A question about root password

Hi all,

I have created a root filesystem according to the document "Using flasher
and the reference root filesystem". My board is OSK5912 and it can mount the
filesystem by the means of NFS. But when it startup, I always get a message
want me to enter the root password. How can I know the root password? What
part of the work has something to do with the setting of root password? And
further, what can I do if I want to startup the system without login?

Best regards
xuxian