[maemo-users] Display failure :-/

NOKIA DID IT AGAIN!!!!

thanks nokia...

I can say nokia's customer service is the worst I have ever seen.

The repair shop sent me an email yesterday about my device is in the shop.

Ok, today I went to get it. They told me the mainboard has been change but
not the rest of the device... ok... I put it to charge and .... ohhh... no
charging logo... when I try to start it the same ISSUE!!! the device shut
down after some seconds...

I can't understand what is going on with nokia and 770, but going on this
way it is not going to have a lot of happy customer who recommends the
device...

so, my I think this is a great device, but i can NEVER recommend it because
it fail so much and customer service is a joke