[maemo-users] Display failure :-/

Hi Scott,

yep, I tried to have it charging almost a couple of hours, and I also tried
with another battery (actually the failing unit is not mine, It is my
brother's) and it doesn't work either.

I'm still waiting nokia to give it to me, and hopefully this time it is
working again....

Thanks

ps. I send the email also to the maemo user list.