[maemo-users] Reflashing my Nokia 770

On 24/04/06, Log2Ins <log2ins at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there any way not to loose the applications installed during a new
> reflashing?

Hi Antonio -

There doesn't seem to be a convenient, supportable way of doing this
at present.

Coupled with the fact that the ApplicationInstaller doesn't
automatically upgrade applications you've got installed, I find a new
software image to be a good excuse to go and get the latest versions!

Cheers,
Jonathan
--
"Windows ME [...] offers enough reliability improvements and new
features for me to recommend it heartily to most Windows 9x users"