[maemo-users] Maemopad+: Illegal Instruction

can you try this, to be sure the binary is not corrupt somehow:

$ md5sum /var/lib/install/usr/bin/maemopadplus

what you should get is:

977c7fa27e8364d9509f7efd4c6c545f  /var/lib/install/usr/bin/maemopadplus

if not, uninstall the .deb and try installing again :)
if it is, then i still don't have a clue on how to solve this.

--
Kemal