[maemo-users] Gainroot Access

Thanks Andrew,

Can someone fix the guide, maybe to a step-by-step guide so it is clearer?

Shuould I just follow the no editor instructions?

Can any of you post the file as it sould be?

Should I just follow the sudoers instructions?

If I follow the sudoers instructions now, before re-flashing, will it work?

Thanks!

--

Amichai Rotman

UIN#: 6401746