[maemo-users] 770 And Cisco Wireless, Can't connect via WPA

On 3/2/06, Steve Johnson <gnuguy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, spoke to our wireless guy, here is the info on the AP...
>
> The model is a Cisco Aironet 1242AG running firmware 12.3(7)JA.  We
> are running only the G radio - Currently it is running wpa-psk for key
> management and allowing either tkip or aes for encryption.
>
> Here's a copy of the pertinent config:
>
> dot11 ssid busiss
>   vlan 32
>   authentication open
>   authentication key-management wpa
>   wpa-psk ascii 7 ************************
>
> encryption vlan 32 mode ciphers aes-ccm tkip

Ok got it to work, the box needed a reboot (The 770) once it rebooted
it, it came up and I got an IP from the DHCP server.. but.. then it
wouldn't pass data.. So next I did the advance option to only do WPA2,
and now it all works.. Traffic goes both ways.

Thanks for hearing me out on my issue =)

-Steve

--
      "Knowing others is wisdom, knowing your self is Enlightenment."
                                                   -- Lao-Tzu