[maemo-users] 770 And Cisco Wireless, Can't connect via WPA

Hello,

I have the Nokia 770 V3.2005.51-13 , I've been using it at home with
my LinkSys router using 802.11b with wep 128bit.  Haven't had any
problems at all.  So my coworkers inform me we have wireless at work,
with WPA encryption.  So I bring this little guy down here, setup a
new connection with "WPA Preshared Key" as teh Security Method, I
enter the correct SSID (Verified by our IT Guy) and enter the
Pre-Shared Key, verified by the IT guy that it is correct.

Here's the problem, when I try to connect I get "Network Connection
Error. Try Again?"  So I can't connect..

I'm at a loss as to why this is happening, anyone know if there are
issues with connecting to a cisco wireless router via WPA?

Any help is much appreciated!

-Steve

--
      "Knowing others is wisdom, knowing your self is Enlightenment."
                                                   -- Lao-Tzu