[maemo-users] 770 And Cisco Wireless, Can't connect via WPA

On 3/2/06, Germ?n Po? Caama?o <gpoo at ubiobio.cl> wrote:

> I have a Linksys WRT54G v2.2 and WRTG54G v1.0; both of has
> WPA enabled (WPA Personal using TKIP) working fine with Nokia 770.
>
> I don't have my Nokia 770 here to see the settings available there.
> What are the settings of the linksys equipment?

Sorry, my last to replies went straight to you, I mean't for them to
go to the list... Anyways, here is hte info on the AP.

> It's not a linksys router, it's a Cisco,Yes I know cisco makes linksys
> now, but its not part of that product line.  It's a black box hanging
> on the wall in the office.  Not sure of the model, or settings.. I do
> know that a laptop setup with WPA using the same shared key connects
> just fine.

Ok, spoke to our wireless guy, here is the info on the AP...

The model is a Cisco Aironet 1242AG running firmware 12.3(7)JA.  We
are running only the G radio - Currently it is running wpa-psk for key
management and allowing either tkip or aes for encryption.

Here's a copy of the pertinent config:

dot11 ssid busiss
  vlan 32
  authentication open
  authentication key-management wpa

encryption vlan 32 mode ciphers aes-ccm tkip

Any ideas?

--
      "Knowing others is wisdom, knowing your self is Enlightenment."
                                                   -- Lao-Tzu