[maemo-users] Nokia 770

Dear all,

  My name is Luigi Casali
  I working actually with american company, and just few weeks ago I buy this nice object..the Nokia 770....is very interesting but for what I hundestud is only to connect to Internet and that all ...
  I was a little bit upset...now finally I discovery during surfing in internet all this new application due by maemo...oopps I hope I don't make mistake with the name!
  It's really ...really interesting but of course very complicate for somebody like me...
  I already discharge some application and I install them on my nokia... but of course this kind of application it just was already done ...and very easy to run
  But the problem is the rest!!!!!!!!......is so many file...and string....and is complicate...I need at least more infomation at list more easy to use and easy to apply...step by step...
  at list I can start from something!!!
  Please can you help me ?
  Yours sincerly

Yahoo! Mail: gratis 1GB per i messaggi, antispam, antivirus, POP3