[maemo-users] Linksys WRTG54GL + Nokia 770 connection lost

On 2/20/06, Jussi Kukkonen <jhkukkon at cc.hut.fi> wrote:
> It seems this is _not_ related to the brand or model of the router (at
> least not only): My 770 constantly drops connections at my home network
> while my friend had no such problems with his device on the same
> network...

It does seem to be related to the WAP in my case. At work I can use it
fine with a variety of access points, all 802.11b. At home it works
fine with a Netgear MR814 but exhibits the disconnect bug with a
Linksys WRT54GS using WPA or WEP. All the access points I use
broadcast SSID.

John