[maemo-users] hildon-status-bar

Hello,

We are planning to do plugin management for hildon-status-bar, which
means priorization of the plugins plus means to select which plugins to
display and
which to not display. This is unfortunately not yet coming on the next
software update though
(which brings VOIP and IM).

Best Regards,
Karoliina Salminen