[maemo-users] IMAP folders

Sean Moss-Pultz wrote:
> I've found a few places on the web that say IMAP folders are not
> supported by the email client but I've yet to find this being official
> from Nokia. Is this true? If yes, is there anybody with a workaround, or
> another email client?

It is true - at this time the only IMAP folder that the Nokia mail
client checks is the INBOX - all other folders are not checked.

There are some other clients, such as Pine, that do check subfolders,
and there is always web based email such as Squirrelmail.

There have been numerous bugs filed in bugzilla about this,
unfortunately most have been resolved as FUTURE.