	Von: maemo-users-bounces at maemo.org
[mailto:maemo-users-bounces at maemo.org] Im Auftrag von Messing, Elad
	Gesendet: Freitag, 17. Februar 2006 12:12
	An: maemo-users
	Betreff: [maemo-users] New software version with VOIP built in -
Soon

	Hi All,
	        I am not sure if this is really news, but in case you
haven't heard :

	        I just came back from 3GSM in Barcelona, where - at the
Nokia stand - I met a cute N770 product manager girl who's name I
forgot, and she told me that very _soon_ a new software version with
VoIP client will be released.

	        She told me this after I asked about the small hole next
to the power plug, and she confirmed this is indeed a mic...

	        I wanted to get some more info - but she was than
"kidnapped" by some people who ordered an organized tour at the stand -
and were probably more important than I was ;)

	        So - VoIP is closer than (at least I) thought...

	Elad