[maemo-users] Re: New software version with VOIP built in - Soon

ext Clemens Eisserer wrote:

>I wonder wether this update will cost money and what it'll fix / enhance.
>If the following points are fullfilled I would even pay a small amount
>of money for it:
>* Much higher graphic performance

Do you have usecases where the graphics performance is poor? Remember
that UI responsiveness does not directly translate as 'graphic
performance'. Our X, 'Xomap' uses the Damage extension to update only
needed parts (changed window contents) for the screen and after that
it's pretty much up to CPU and memory bus to handle it finally to LCD.
If the CPU and membus are busy doing something else then copying is slower.