[maemo-users] New software version with VOIP built in - Soon

Hi All,
	I am not sure if this is really news, but in case you haven't
heard :

	I just came back from 3GSM in Barcelona, where - at the Nokia
stand - I met a cute N770 product manager girl who's name I forgot, and
she told me that very _soon_ a new software version with VoIP client
will be released.
	She told me this after I asked about the small hole next to the
power plug, and she confirmed this is indeed a mic...
	I wanted to get some more info - but she was than "kidnapped" by
some people who ordered an organized tour at the stand - and were
probably more important than I was ;)

	So - VoIP is closer than (at least I) thought...

Elad