[maemo-users] Home networking with Nokia 770

Hi,

I've been unsuccessful at getting this device to work with my functional
home network using a Linksys wireless access point.

I configured the Nokia device in exactly the same way I did my Windows PCs.
I specified infrastructure mode, and, using the "Advanced " option, a
10.0.0.x IP address, subnet mask; gateway address, DNS addresses, etc., as
well as the same (HEX - 26 characters) 128 bit WEP key that I use with my
other PCs.

When I try to connect to a Web site, I get a "Network Problem" error
message.

I called Nokia technical support, but the tech person was clueless (but
tried to be helpful).

What things should I try ?

What information should I provide to help you troubleshoot this problem ?

Thanks,

Howard